Knowledgebase is a categorized collection of answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ) and articles. You can read articles in this category or select a subcategory that you are interested in.
1. Log on to your Wells Fargo account normally and make sure you have provided a cell phone contact on your account. You'll need it for this. After doing that, log out.
2. In AceMoney, make sure your Account Properties, Online Setup setting are set to Connect As Quicken 2017
3. Go to https://wellsfargo.com/fmssetup. Log in with your Wells Fargo username and password.
4. The site will prompt you to "Verify Your Identity" by receiving an "Advanced Access Code" via text message. Go through that process and type the code in where prompted.
5. You'll then have 10 minutes to complete the rest of this.
6. Using AceMoney, try to download transactions.
Article ID: 42
Category: General questions
Date added: 2014-01-18 06:54:03
Views : 2534
Rating (Votes): (67)